There is common feeling in and among wine lovers across the world, that there is nothing like a wine. For them, its like a religion. Nevertheless, this is not an absolute truth in the sense that, there happened to be the cases of poison havoc through wines.
It is but the alcohol which is going to affect the body of the drinker. poisonous wine not only affects the physical but breaks down the nervous system also. If the wine is old, then the chances of getting poisonous are more. One cannot guess about a particular wine and its impact. Sometimes the body of one can’t suffers too much of alcohol and it finally results in the death of the drinker.
In southeastern countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, and Japan there is a practice to put snakes and scorpions into the wine bottles. The venomous cobra snake is used for some toxic values which ultimately benefits the cancer. Snake wine is very famous in these Asian countries. Most of the patients have been treated with it. Still, it is the most deadly wine the world has ever seen.
In case of older wines, the percentage of wine undergo gradual changes. Alcohol poisoning may threatens life. The major signs of alcoholic poisoning includes vomiting, slow breathing, confusion, dangerous anger, pale and bluish as well as cold skin. The respiratory system not works properly, and central nervous system also gets break down in many cases.
In short, the alcohol is considered to be a poisonous when consumed beyond certain limitations.